Jobs

Were hiring! Innovy is looking for bright talented freelancers to join our team!

What do you do?

Building

Design

Video

Web Development

Bot Development

Setups

Writer

Voiceover

Something else?

How does this work?

Innovy Services advertises on various websites, social media, and through word of mouth gathering clients for our freelancers. In the process building a reputable, safe, and secure transactional environment. We value and respect our team of freelancers and want to provide them with the highest quality buyers.

lock-shield-logo-design-template-icon_442940-470

Commission Fee

The buyer must send the full payment to Innovy before we pay our freelancer. This process verifies and protects all transactions from scams and malpractice. Managing all of this cost money, time, and organization. So Innovy has a 15% service fee for all transactions. The other 85% is rightfully earned by you. This fee can be lowered in the future.

85-percent

Freelance Worldwide

Our Freelancers are located all around the world, so no matter where you are located, you will always have a home here, at Innovy Services. Welcome Aboard.

Payment We Accept